Your Texas Occupational Therapy CEU Rules Have Changed
Rejoice! Your Texas Occupational Therapy CEU rules have changed to make it simpler for you to pick up courses that will meet your renewal requirements. Take a look at your Texas OT CEU rule changes, and then activate your membership to be on your way to CEU freedom!
Your 2017 CEU Requirements
- Texas OTs need 30 hours of occupational therapy continuing education.
- Texas OTAs need 30 hours of occupational therapy continuing education.
- CEUs are due bienially by the last day of the licensees birth month.
- Courses such as massage therapy, general management and business, social work, defensive driving, water safety, team building, leadership, GRE, GMAT, MCAT preparation, reading techniques, general foreign languages, communicable diseases, patient abuse, disposal of hazardous waste, patient privacy, CPR, First Aid, HIPAA, FERPA, bloodborne pathogens, or similar courses, do not count toward continuing education.
Occupational Therapy University allows you to meet your entire CEU requirement online and includes:
- Unlimited access to over 800 hours of premium Seminar-On-Demand® video courses.
- Online exam and certificate system for instant results.
- Exemplary customer service
- Peace of mind know you’re getting your Texas Occupational Therapy CEUs from an AOTA Approved Provider (AOTA approved provider # 5608).
It’s never too early to start, pick up your Texas Occupational Therapy CEUs today and kiss stress goodbye. Use promo code “TXOT200” to unlock the easiest way to meet your Texas Occupational CEU requirements today!