California Occupational Therapy PDUs: What You Need
Need a refresher on your what you need to know about your California Occupational Therapy PDUs? We can help with that!
Your 2017 CEU Requirements
- California OTs need 24 hours of occupational therapy PDUs.
- California OTAs need 24 hours of occupational therapy PDUs.
- CEUs are due every 2 years on the last day of the licensees birth month.
- 1 PDU = 1 hour.
- Can carry over 6 hours to next renewal.
- 12 PDUs must be directly related to occupational therapy.
Physical Therapy University allows you to get your California Occupational Therapy PDUs with:
- Unlimited premium Seminar-On-Demand® video courses.
- Online exam and certificate system for instant results.
- Peace of mind know you’re getting your California Occupational Therapy PDUs from a trusted CEU provider.*
Why wait until the last minute, pick up your PDU today and meet your PDU deadline with plenty of time to spare. Click the big button and use promo code “CAOT200” to unlock the easiest way to meet your California Occupational Therapy continuing education requirements today!